- Small amount of vegetable oil
- 12 flour Tortillas
- 1 1/4 cups Monterey jack cheese, grated
- 2 cups Chicken, cooked & diced
- 3/4 cup Onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup margarine
- 1/4 cup flour
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 can green chilies, chopped
- 1 jalapeño, chopped
- 3/4 cup Monterey jack cheese, grated (for topping)
- Pour small amount of oil in a pan and heat. Dip tortillas in hot oil and drain.
- Do not fry crisp, only heat until pliable.
- Place Cheese, Onion and Chicken in center of tortillas and roll. Place seam side down in a 9x12-inch baking dish.
- Melt margarine, blend in flour and broth.
- Cook, stirring constantly, until thickened and boils. Turn off heat and stir in sour cream, green chilies and jalapeño.
- Pour over tortillas. Sprinkle remaining Cheese on top.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 20 minutes or until hot. Can be made ahead of time and frozen.
Contributed by Edit
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.