- 12 green peppers
- 12 red peppers
- 15 large onions
- 1 qt. vinegar
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 tbsp salt
- ¼ cup mustard seed
- 2 tsp celery seed
- 6 green mangos
- Seed and chop pepper, mangos and onions.
- Pour boiling water over them and drain.
- Cover with cold water in large kettle.
- Bring to boil and drain.
- Combine vinegar, sugar, salt, celery seed and mustard seed and bring to a boil.
- Add to vegetable mixture and boil for 1 minute.
- Seal and process in boiling water bath for 10 minutes.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.