In Romanian: Sufleu de mazare verde
- Clean, wash and set the green peas to boil with some salt.
- When done, drain and keep aside. Put the butter to melt in a pan, add flour, fry slightly and then add the milk, stirring continuously.
- Remove from heat and add the yolks one by one.
- When almost cold, add the whipped egg whites mixed with the cheese.
- To this mixture add the green peas.
- Mix well and place everything in a buttered mold.
- Bake at medium heat. Serve warm
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.