- 1 cup low-fat or whole milk
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 2 extra-large eggs, well-beaten
- 2 tsp green tea powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spray custard cups with nonstick cooking spray, and set aside.
- Heat milk and sugar in saucepan over low heat until sugar dissolves, 5 to 7 minutes.
- Meanwhile, whisk eggs with green tea powder and vanilla.
- Our milk-sugar mixture into egg mixture, and stir until well combined.
- Pour into custard cups.
- Place cups in large baking pan, and fill partially with water.
- Bake about 30 minutes, or until firm.
- Remove, and serve warm or chilled.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.