This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Poe Estate in Justin, Texas in 1987.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 2 gallons green tomatoes diced
- ½ gallon white onion diced
- 1 quart banana peppers diced
- 6 cups sugar
- 2 tablespoons black pepper
- ½ cup salt
- ½ gallon white vinegar
- Combine vinegar, sugar, pepper and salt then stir until dissolved.
- Add remaining ingredients and bring to a full boil.
- Remove from heat and pack in quart jars with new ring lids.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.