Makes 6 servings
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 1 cup drained canned crushed pineapple
- 1 cup shredded raw carrots
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/4 cup Mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Sugar
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Combine rice, pineapple, carrots, green pepper, Mayonnaise, Sugar, lemon peel and lemon juice; mix well.
- Cover and chill about 2 hours.
Serve as an accompaniment or salad.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.