Makes 6 servings
- 1 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 3/4 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped Onion
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 1 10-3/4-ounce can condensed cream of Chicken soup
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Cheddar Cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup half and half
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon seasoned pepper
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3 cups cooked rice
- 6 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 1/2 cup dry breadcrumbs
- paprika (optional)
- Cook parsley, green pepper and Onion in butter in large skillet until tender crisp. #Add soup, 1/2 cup Cheese, half and half, garlic salt, seasoned pepper and lemon juice; heat.
- Stir in rice and eggs. Turn into greased shallow 2-quart baking dish.
- Top with remaining 1/2 cup Cheese and with breadcrumbs.
- Sprinkle with paprika, if desired.
- Bake at 350 degrees 25 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.