In Romanian: Fasole verde cu rosii.
- 1 3/4 lbs/750 g green beans,
- 1 lb/500 g tomatoes,
- 1 Onion,
- 3 tablespoons oil,
- 1 teaspoon mixed chopped parsley and dill,
- 1/2 teaspoon Sugar,
- 1 teaspoon flour
- Clean the beans, wash and put in hot water. After a few minutes of boiling, drain.
- Fry the finely chopped Onion in oil with the flour and then add a little of the liquid in which the beans boiled.
- Add the tomato sauce made from 1 lb/500 g tomatoes or the peeled, seeded and chopped tomatoes, chopped parsley and dill, Sugar, salt and the well drained beans.
- Let boil for a few minutes and then bake until the liquid is reduced.
- It can be served hot or cold.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.