- 2 tablespoons canola or olive oil
- 1 large onion
- 1 small bunch of spring onions
- 1 small bunch of spinach or any cooking greens
- 2 marrows or zucchini
- a handful of crushed pumpkin seeds
- pinch of salt
- pinch of black pepper
- Roughly chop onion, spring onions, spinach and marrows.
- First slightly fry onion, then mix in spring onions, spinach, marrows and crushed pumpkin seeds.
- Season with pinch of salt and black pepper.
- Leave to cook on very low heat, allowing natural veggie juices to cook the meal.
- Add a few tablespoons of water if necessary.
- Should be ready in under 10 minutes.
- Eat with new potatoes or wholemeal dumplings or stuff a pitta bread with it.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.