- 2 lbs of skinned Chicken breasts cut into thin strips
- 2 tablespoon of olive oil
- 2 large Onion cut into thin slices
- 1 tablespoon of soy sauce
- A pinch of oregano
- A pinch of ground black pepper
- The juice of half a lemon
- Sprinkle the Chicken with oregano, pepper and salt to taste.
- Brush half the oil on the griddle and put it over medium fire until it is very hot.
- Griddle the Chicken until it is golden brown and well cooked.
- In a separate pan heat the remaining oil and sauté the Onion.
- Add lemon juice, soy sauce and the Chicken. Adjust salt to taste.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.