- 1 medium Black Sea blue-fish,
- 5 spoonfuls of yoghourt,
- 2 cloves garlic,
- 1 bunch of dill,
- cooking oil to brush the grill with,
- salt and ground black pepper
- Clean the fish well.
- Marinate it for an hour in a mixture of yoghourt, crushed garlic and dill.
- Take it out, sprinkle with salt and black pepper to taste.
- Brush with cooking oil and place it on the hot grill.
- When ready, serve with boiled potatoes, cooked vegetables, green salad and lemon juice.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA
unless otherwise noted.