A Catfish recipe.
- 4 U.S. farm-raised catfish fillets
- ¼ cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic
- ¼ teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- Rinse fillets, pat dry, and place in shallow glass dish.
- Combine remaining ingredients and pour over fillets.
- Chill for 1 to 3 hours.
- Preheat grill.
- Grill fillets over high heat, rounded side down, for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Turn fillets and grill for 3 to 4 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.