A Catfish recipe. Serves 4.
- 4 U.S. farm-raised catfish fillets
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- ½ teaspoon cracked black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1 cup mango, peeled and diced
- 1 cup papaya, peeled and diced
- 1 tablespoon minced green onion
- 1 tablespoon minced red jalapeño
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Preheat grill.
- Rinse fillets and pat dry.
- Brush each fillet with ½ teaspoon olive oil.
- Combine seasonings and sprinkle ½ teaspoon of mixture on the rounded side of each fillet.
- Grill fillets over high heat, rounded side down, for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Turn fillets over and grill for 3 to 4 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
- Serve with mango Salsa.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl. Mix well.
- Let stand at room temperature for 20 minutes.
- Use a slotted spoon to serve. Yields about 2 cups.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.