- 4 Boneless, skillet Chicken breasts
- 1 or more ripe California avocados, peeled and sliced lengthwise
- 1 Large Beefsteak tomato, sliced into 1/4 inch pieces, ends disgarded
- 4 nice slices of mozzarrella Cheese
- Seasonings to taste
- Season and grill the Chicken breasts.
- Remove from grill.
- Heat Broiler.
- Layer avocado and tomato slices on top of the Chicken.
- Add the mozzarrella over the Chicken breasts.
- On a baking sheet place in the oven.
- Broil until the Cheese is bubbly, not too brown.
- Serve with your favorite steemed veggies, garden salad and a nice Chardonnay.
See also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.