Grilled Chicken Skewers with Soy Lime Vinaigrette from the Public Health Cookbook by the Seattle & King County Department of Public Health—original source of recipe, public domain government resource
- Cook Time: About 10 minutes
- Serves: 4
- 4 lean, boneless and skinless chicken breasts, cut into 2-inch strips
- 1 teaspoon grated lime zest
- 2 tablespoons lime juice (from about 1 lime)
- ⅛ teaspoon cayenne
- 1½ teaspoons low sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon white wine vinegar
- salt and pepper, to taste (optional)
- Prepare grill.
- Thread chicken strips onto skewers and place on a platter.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the lime zest, lime juice, cayenne, soy sauce, vinegar, salt and pepper (if using).
- Use a pastry brush and brush the chicken on all sides with the vinaigrette.
- Grill skewers for 5 minutes on each side or until cooked through. Brush on any additional vinaigrette during last minute of grilling.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.