Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Makes 4 Servings
- ¼ cup lime juice
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 2 tsp sugar
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 large tomato, diced
- 1 cup corn kernels
- ¼ cup each chopped red onion and cilantro
- 4 skinless boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- ¼ tsp each salt and pepper
- 4 cups shredded lettuce
- Mix juice, oil, sugar and salt in a bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients, toss to mix and coat.
- Heat outdoor grill or broiler.
- Season chicken with oregano, salt and pepper.
- Grill 4 min. per side or until cooked through.
- Divide lettuce among 4 plates, top each with chicken, then salsa.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.