- 1 cup low-fat or non-fat plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup minced red onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 2 tablespoons honey
- salt to taste
- freshly ground black pepper
- 4 boneless, skinless Chicken breasts, 4 to 6 oz. each
- 1 avocado
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 oranges, peeled and sectioned
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- For the Chicken:
- Mix all the ingredients except the Chicken in a large bowl.
- Add the Chicken to the mixture and coat evenly.
- Cover the bowl and refrigerate for 30 minutes or over night.
- Preheat the grill or broiler.
- Remove the Chicken from the marinade and discard the marinade.
- (This protects against cross-contamination.)
- Sprinkle the Chicken with salt and pepper.
- Place the Chicken on the grill or under the broiler and cook until the juices run clear, 6 to 8 minutes per side.
- In the meantime, peel, core and chop the avocado and toss it with the lime juice quickly so that it doesn't discolor.
- Add the oranges, Onion and cilantro. Season with salt and serve on top of the Chicken.
See also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.