- 2 legs of goat, cut into 1" pieces, cleaned well
- 1 c. Bar-B-Q sauce (optional)
- 2 qt. boiling water
- 1 Tbs. rum
- 4 Tbs. lemon juice
- 2 Tbs. butter
- 2 Tbs. oil
- 1 Tbs. vinegar
- salt, hot pepper, Onion, garlic, parsley to taste
- Mix water and lemon juice together. Before seasoning the meat, pour the boiling water and lemon juice mixture over the goat. This helps remove the strong smell of the meat. Let it stand for 2 or 3 minutes. Drain and discard the water completely and pour seasoning, vinegar, rum, butter, oil, Bar-B- Q sauce over the meat. Marinade for 3 or more hours.
- Put meat and marinade in a saucepan and cook until the meat is tender. (Amount of time depends on piece of meat). Then put the goat on a grill and baste with marinade.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.