- 1 tbsp butter, softened
- 8 slices white or whole wheat bread
- 1 tbsp + 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 4 slices baked ham
- 4 slices fat-free Swiss cheese
- Spread butter on one side of each piece of bread.
- Spread mustard on un-buttered side.
- Place a slice of ham and a slice of cheese on mustard-coated sides of 4 slices of bread.
- Cover with remaining bread.
- Place sandwiches in a heavy nonstick pan over medium-high heat.
- Cook 2 minutes per side, or until lightly toasted.
- Serve hot.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.