Marinate from 1 hour to overnight and grill.
- This recipe is for 6 servings.
- Preparation: 1 hour and 20 minutes.
- 6 pork chops
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons sesame oil
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 teaspoon garlic, chopped
- Mix all ingredients except chops.
- Put chops in a flat pyrex baking dish and pour marinade over it; cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour to overnight.
- When ready to cook, discard marinade and grill chops until done (160°F on a meat thermometer).
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.