This is a delicacy that will enthral even the most sophisticated food connoisseur. Combining the tastes of Lobster , White wine as well as Dilmah Ceylon Tea with Lychees and Ginger , this remarkable dish can truly give your taste buds a heavenly surprise. This delectable dish truly looks as great as it tastes.
- 1L Fish Stock
- 250ml White Wine
- 250ml Noilly Pratt (dry vermouth)
- 1L Double Cream
- 5 Shallots , finely diced
- 1 Bay Leaf
- 5 White Peppercorns
- A Sprig of Thyme
- 2 tablespoons Dilmah Ceylon Green Tea with Lychees and Ginger
- Salt to taste
- Combine all the ingredients in a heavy based pan and reduce by 75%.
- Add the cream to the mix, bring to boil and remove from heat.
- Mix in the tea, cover and set aside for 10 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Strain the mix and set aside.
- When using the sauce, warm it up just before boiling and with the help of a stick blender emulsify the mix.
- You can keep this sauce in the refrigerator for a week.
- Cook the lobster and slice the tail. Pour the sauce over the lobster, garnish it and serve.