Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Yield: 2 servings
- 1 lb portobello mushrooms; sliced thick
- ½ tsp salt; or to taste
- white pepper; freshly ground
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 3 oz extra-virgin olive oil
- juice of 2 limes
- 1 clove garlic; minced
- 1 small shallot; chopped
- 1 tsp fresh rosemary; chopped
- 1 tsp fresh parsley; chopped
- Season mushrooms with salt, white pepper and olive oil to taste.
- Grill over high heat for 4 minutes or until soft.
- Let cool.
- In shallow platter, mix together marinade ingredients.
- Add mushroom slices.
- Marinate at least one hour.
- Serve chilled.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.