- 4 pieces of skinned and boneless Trout fillet, 14 oz. Pieces
- Fresh ground pepper
- 1/3 cup olive oil for brushing
- 18 oz. vegetables
- 7 oz. butter
- 5.6 oz butter
- Juice from half a lemon
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1/2 tablespoon chopped dill
- Cut the butter up in smal lumps.
- To make the lemon butter, boil cream with lemon juice and whip in 3-4 butter lumps.
- When the butter has melted and is mixed with the sauce, whip in 3-4 new butter lumps.
- The sauce should be near the boiling point all the time.
- Cook the vegetables.
- Warm a frying pan over low heat.
- Spice the fish with salt and fresh ground pepper; brush it well with olive oil.
See also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.