This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Hager Estate in Canton, Texas in 1982.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- ⅓ cup lime juice
- ⅓ cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons tequila
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro chopped
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon ground jalapeño pepper
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 6 medium loin pork chops
- Combine all ingredients and pour over pork and refrigerate 2 hours then grill 45 minutes over medium coals basting with marinade.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.