Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- portobello mushrooms
- olive oil
- balsamic vinegar
- lots of black pepper and red pepper
- lemon slices
- salad greens
- roasted red bell pepper
- Brush the mushroom with olive oil, balsamic vinegar, and lots of black and red pepper (big mushroom, eh?).
- Grill it for 2 and a half minutes on each side, and garnish it with a puree of garlic and parsley.
- Serve it with lemon slices on a bed of salad greens with a roasted red bell pepper.
- If you have leftover stems and broken mushrooms bits, simmer them for ninety minutes in water with a bay leaf and thyme.
- Use the dark brew to add or enhance a mushroom flavor in sauce.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.