- Prep: 5 minutes - Total: 10 minutes
- Makes 4 servings
- 8 slices rye bread
- 1 lb sliced corned beef
- 1 cup Claussen sauerkraut, well drained 
- 4 Kraft Deli Deluxe aged Swiss cheese slice, halved
- ½ cup Kraft Thousand Island dressing
- butter or margarine, softened
- Cover each of 4 bread slices with layers of corned Beef, sauerkraut, Cheese and dressing; top with second bread slice.
- Spread sandwiches with butter.
- Cook in skillet on medium heat until golden brown on both sides.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.