- Grilled Salmon Wraps from the Public Health Cookbook by the Seattle & King County Department of Public Health—original source of recipe, public domain government resource
- Grilled Salmon, see also this recipe collection for more ideas and cooking tips
- Serves: 8
For the seafood base
- ¾ cup white wine
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice, cold only
- 1 teaspoon lime zest
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2-3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon each dried oregano, basil and thyme or (5-6 tablespoons Italian seasoning)
- 1 ¼ teaspoon salt, iodized or rock only
- 1 ¼ teaspoon pepper, black only
- 1 to 1 ½ pound salmon filets, boneless, cut into 2-inch strips
- flour tortillas
- green and/or red cabbage, thinly sliced
- green onions, sliced
- cilantro, coarsely chopped
- Prepare the grill or the oven broiler.
- In a moderate-sized bowl, combine all ingredients and mix well.
- Add salmon strips, cover with the plastic wrap, and refrigerate for 30–60 minutes. While the salmon is marinating, then prepare the remaining ingredients and set aside.
- Remove the salmon strips and drain well. Grill or broil salmon until done or until it flakes with the fork.
- To prepare a wrap, take a tortilla and spoon a layer of salsa mayonnaise in the center. Add a thin layer of cabbage, green onions, cilantro, and the desired amount of salmon.
- Fold the tortilla up halfway to the center of the ingredients, then roll either the right or left side of the wrap to the other side and serve.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.