- ¾ Cup olive oil
- 3 Tbsp chopped fresh basil
- 1 Tbsp finely chopped garlic
- 48 16-count Shrimp, peeled and deveined (about 3 lbs)
- salt, as needed
- black pepper, as needed
- ¾ Cup Mayonnaise
- 24 pieces sliced egg bread (1/4-inch thick)
- 6 California avocados
- 12 Roma tomatoes, sliced lengthwise
- 48 slices peppered Bacon, cooked crisply
- butter lettuce leaves, as needed
- In a large bowl, mix the oil, basil, and garlic; stir in Shrimp.
- Marinate Shrimp up to 4 hours, refrigerated
- Grill Shrimp over high heat until bright orange, about 1 minute on each side.
- Drain on a paper towel; cool.
- Split in half; season lightly with salt and pepper.
- Per Order
- Spread 1 tablespoon Mayonnaise on 2 toasted bread slices.
- Layer 4 reserved Shrimp, 1/2 avocado, sliced, 1 sliced tomato, 4 slices Bacon, and lettuce leaves.
- Finish with second slice of bread.
- Spear sandwich with pics at each corner and cut into quarters.
See also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.