Description EditA smooth combination of authentic potatoes and spices is made with herbs and cheese and grilled to sharp perfection, as it is good for breakfast, dinner, or lunch, and delivers a red-hot aroma that it relishes. Serve up a spicy, red-hot treat with other appetizers or side dishes to make it look appetizing.
- 3 kg. whole potatoes
- 3 cups wasabi paste (if desired)
- 1 cup wasabi with real minced ginger or chilli paste, mixed (if desired)
- 1 cup wasabi with soy sauce, mixed (if desired)
- fresh minced garlic
- chili peppers
- 1 cup olive oil, for sprinkling
- 1 tbsp. onion powder
- 2 tbsp. salt
- 2 tbsp. black pepper
- 1 tbsp. oregano (if desired)
- 2 tbsp. rosemary (if desired)
- 1 pack cheese, sliced (Cheddar, Colby, Parmesan, or Swiss)
- hot sauce, optional
- butter, optional
- chili leaves
- Wash the potatoes with salt and hot water as mixed and prepare the ingredients.
- Microwave potatoes until half done.
- Make up to five cuts across each potato, deep, but not all the way through. Sprinkle each potato with oil.
- Sprinkle with spices (seasoned salt, onion, black pepper, oregano, and rosemary) over each potato and on the skin. Fill each slit with the slices of cheese, fresh minced garlic, and wasabi with ginger or chilli paste, hot wasabi paste, wasabi soy sauce, or hot peppers of choice.
- Wrap each potato in individual pieces with the foil.
- Put on the grill with indirect heat and close the lid.
- Serve hot and plain or with other appetizers or side dishes, garnish with chili leaves, and drizzle with the hot sauce and/or butter, if desired.
See also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.