- 6 chicken breasts, boned and skinned
- 8 cup romaine lettuce, shredded
- 1 bunch green onion, white part chopped
- ½ cup red onion, diced
- ½ cup cilantro, snipped
- ½ cup rice wine vinegar
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2½ tbsp soy sauce
- ½ tbsp crushed red pepper flakes
- Preheat broiler and brush rack lightly with oil.
- Place chicken breasts on rack.
- Broil 3 inches from heat source for 6 – 7 minutes or until cooked through, turning breasts over after 4 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine lettuce, green onion, red onion and cilantro in large bowl; toss to mix well.
- To make dressing combine vinegar, olive oil, soy sauce and crushed red pepper and mix thoroughly.
- To serve, place greens on plates.
- Slice chicken and arrange on greens.
- Drizzled each serving with dressing.
Nutritional information Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.