This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the O'Reilly Estate in Fort Worth, Texas in 1988.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 8 small trout
- ½ cup butter softened
- juice of one lemon
- 6 yellow onions sliced thin
- 2 tablespoons parsley chopped
- ½ teaspoon basil
- ½ teaspoon chervil
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne
- ¼ teaspoon tarragon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Salt and pepper trout cavity and stuff with onions.
- Mix other ingredients and brush both sides of trout.
- Grill turning and basting every two minutes for a total 12 minutes.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.