Grilled Tuna Steaks from the Public Health Cookbook by the Seattle & King County Department of Public Health—original source of recipe, public domain government resource
- Serves: 4
- 4 tuna steaks (4 oz each)
- 2 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon wholegrain mustard
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- chopped parsley for garnish (optional)
- lemon wedges (optional)
- Place tuna in a shallow dish in a single layer.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the soy sauce, worcestershire sauce, sugar, mustard, and oil until combined.
- Pour marinade over tuna and gently turn steaks until well-coated on each side.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes up to 2 hours.
- Prepare grill.
- Remove tuna and reserve marinade for basting.
- Grill tuna for about 10–15 minutes, turning once and basting often with reserved marinade.
- Serve tuna steaks with lemon wedges and garnished with chopped parsley.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.