- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme
- 2 teaspoons dried tarragon
- 2 large garlic cloves, finely chopped
- ⅓ cup mayonnaise
- 4 x 7-ounce tuna steaks (each about 1 inch thick)
- Whisk together first 6 ingredients in shallow dish for marinade.
- Place mayonnaise in separate small bowl.
- Whisk in 1½ tablespoons marinade.
- Set aioli aside.
- Sprinkle fish with salt and pepper.
- Place fish in marinade in dish, turning to coat evenly.
- Marinate 1 hour at room temperature, turning fish occasionally.
- oil grill rack.
- Prepare barbecue (medium-high heat).
- Grill fish to desired doneness, about 3 minutes per side for medium.
- Top fish with aioli and serve.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.