Makes 6 Servings
- 8 plum tomatoes, halved
- 4 medium zucchini, sliced in half lengthwise
- 2 sweet red peppers, quartered
- 2 yellow peppers, quartered
- 1 pound asparagus, ends trimmed
- 1 pound large mushrooms, stemmed
- 7 tbs olive oil
- 1½ tsp salt
- 1¼ tsp black pepper
- ⅓ cup toasted slivered almonds
- 1 slice white bread, torn in pieces
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 tbs sherry wine vinegar
- Heat outdoor grill.
- Place first 6 ingredients in a bowl and toss with 4 tbs oil, 1 tsp each salt and pepper.
- Grill 6 min. per side.
- Set aside.
- In a food processor, add almonds, bread and garlic.
- Process until nuts are ground.
- Add 4 grilled tomatoes, the remaining oil, the remaining salt and pepper and the vinegar.
- Process until it forms a paste.
- Cover sauce and chill.
- Serve vegetables with sauce and garlic bread.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.