Recipe courtesy Sandra Lee. This recipe on aired on the show: Semi-Homemade Cooking with Sandra Lee
- 1 pint yellow cherry tomatoes
- ¼ cup French vinaigrette dressing
- ¼ cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1 head endive, lettuce or 8 romaine lettuce leaves from the hearts
- Preheat grill to medium-high.
- Thread tomatoes onto bamboo skewers that have been soaked in water for at least 30 minutes.
- Brush with vinaigrette and place on grill.
- Cook 5 to 7 minutes or until some begin to burst and get charred.
- In a medium bowl, combine tomatoes, feta cheese, green onion and remaining dressing.
- Arrange endive leaves around serving platter, like flower petals, touching in the center.
- Mound the tomato mixture in the center of the plate.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.