- 2 lb grouper fillets
- 3 eggs
- 2 tbsp flour
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- ½ cup evaporated milk
- 1½ tbsp grated coconut
- cracker meal
- minced hot pepper, lemon juice and salt
- Cut into finger-sized portions and marinate in pepper, lemon juice and salt for i hour.
- Make a batter with the eggs, flour, baking powder, milk and coconut.
- Dip fish in batter and roll on cracker meal.
- Deep fry in hot oil.
- Serve with a salad as a light lunch or use as an appetizer with devil's sauce.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.