- 2 lbs grouper fillets
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 tbsp flour
- 1 cup cracker meal
- minced hot pepper
- key lime juice
- cooking oil
- Cut into lengthwise slices.
- Season with hot pepper and salt and squeeze lime juice over, set aside for 30 minutes.
- Heat cooking oil in frying pan.
- Dip fish in egg and roll on cracker meal.
- Deep fry in hot oil until golden brown.
- Melt butter and add lime juice, pour it over the cutlets.
- Serve with a salad as a light lunch or use as an appetizer with devil's sauce.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.