Contributed by Pressurecookerrecipes Y-Group
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 x 16-ounce can tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- pinch of basil
- ½ teaspoon chili powder
- 4 grouper fillets, cubed
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Heat oil in open pressure cooker and sauté the onion,garlic, celery and green pepper for 2 – 3 minutes.
- Stir in tomatoes,including the juice with water (added to make up 1 cups).
- Add the tomato paste, sugar, basil, chili powder, salt, pepper, and grouper pieces.
- Close lid, bring to high pressure then lower heat on stove and cook for 4 minutes.
- Remove from heat and release using cold-water release method according to manufacturer's directions.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.