Pork in sweet and sour sauce
- 300 g lean pork
- 4 dry black mushroom
- 2 slices canned pineapple
- 1 green pepper
- 1 red pepper
- 2 egg white
- 1 cup corn flour
- Clean pork, cut into thick and small slices, marinate with seasoning (1).
- Cut pineapple, green and red pepper into small dices.
- Dry black mushroom by hot water until soft, chop into 4 egg white into marinated pork and mix well.
- Fully coated each pork slices by corn flour.
- Heat wok with plenty of oil, put pork into hot oil one by one in high heat.
- Turn into low heat when all pork are put into wok.
- Into high heat after pork turn into golden, then dish up pork.
- Pour out hot oil, heat same wok which some oil is left on wok.
- Pour in green and red pepper, mushroom, stir fry in high heat for 1 minute.
- Add pineapple and mixed sauce, stir fry until sauce is boiled.
- Add parboiled pork, stir fry well until pork turn into red, dish up and serve.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.