I Change This up a Little. Instead of The Fritos on The Side, i Put ThemOn The Burger Itself.
Yield: 4 Servings
- 3/4 c Ripe avocado, Mashed
- 3/4 c tomato, Chopped
- 1 t Onion, Minced
- 1 t salt
- 1/2 t chili powder, to 3/4 t
- 1 Dash red pepper
- 1 sm clove garlic, Crushed
- 2 t lemon juice
- 1 lb Ground Beef
- 4 Hamburgers Buns Lightly Toasted
- corn Chips
- Combine avocado, tomato, Onion, salt, chili powder, red pepper,garlic And lemon juice to Make Guacamole. Mix Well. Set Aside.
- Shape Beef Into 4 Patties. Grill About 4 Inches From Medium Hot Coals About 5 Minutes On Each Side For Medium Rare or to Desired Degree of Doneness.
- Place Each Patty on Bun Half.
- Top Patty With Some Guacamole Mixture And Other Half of Bun.
- Serve With corn Chips And Remaining Guacamole On The Side
contributed by : Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.