Creamy green guacamole is a common after-school snack in many Latin American countries.
- Fruits and Veggies Matter Child Recipe Cards by the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Serves: 4
- Cut each avocado in half lengthwise around the seed in the middle of the avocado.
- Scoop the seed out of the middle with a spoon.
- Use the spoon to scoop the avocado flesh into a bowl.
- Mash the avocado with a fork until smooth.
- Mix in the remaining ingredients until well combined.
- Avocados must be ripe before they can be used for guacamole. A ripe avocado is black and slightly soft when touched.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.