Guasacaca is a spicy avocado sauce representative of Venezuelan cuisine. Makes 4 Cups.
- 1 cup onions, minced
- 2 x garlic cloves, minced
- 1 x chile, habanero, seeded, stemmed, minced
- 1 lrg avocado, peeled, pitted
- 2 cup Tomotoes, peeled, chopped
- 1 cup oil, olive
- 1/4 cup vinegar, wine, red
- 1 tsp mustard, prepared
- 2 tbl parsley, Italian, minced
- salt, to taste
- With a mortar and pestle, mash the Onion, garlic, chile, avocado, and tomatoes into a paste.
- Add remaining ingredients and blend well with a fork.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.