- 3 kg of tails that do not have tallow,
- 2.5 kg of onions,
- 6 teeth of garlic,
- 1 I sobremention of saffron.
- 10 worn out grains of pepper,
- salt to the taste,
- 1/4 of liter of olive oil (0,4),
- 2 kg of mature tomatoes,
- 1 I sobremention of colorante,
- 1 liter of wine of Montilla or Moriles
- We cleaned the tails of the possible tallow that they have and we cut them by the "conjunctures". We fried the Onion with garlic until it is gilded well. We added the tomatoes, parties in crude, saffron, the pepper, the salt and the tails to him. The rehogamos during 15 minutes. When the stew is gilded we added the wine and the colorante, we let it boil to untimed fire until this one is consumed. We verified if the tails are tier to us and, in opposite case we added water to them. We recommended to prepare it in a pot to pressure because the time of baking almost one hour is reduced. Once in its point, we will let rest the stew.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.