Makes 6 servings
- 3 cups cooked rice (cooked in chicken broth)
- 1 pound cooked, peeled deveined Shrimp*
- 1 cup sliced celery
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 1/2 cup Mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons catsup
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon cream-style prepared horseradish
- 1/2 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1/8 teaspoonhot pepper sauce
- salt and ground white or black pepper (optional)
- Salad greens (optional)
- lemon wedges and parsley for garnish (optional)
- Combine rice, Shrimp, celery and green onions in large mixing bowl.
- Blend Mayonnaise, catsup, lemon juice, horseradish, mustard and pepper sauce. Add to rice mixture.
- Toss lightly and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Serve on salad greens and garnish with lemon wedges and parsley, if desired.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.