Prep Time: 25
Cook time: 24 mins
Serves: 2 or more
A delicious pizza with gyro meat and pepperoni
- 1 oz gyro meat
- 1 oz pepperoni
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 1 x 16-ounce loaf frozen whole wheat bread dough, thawed
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (8 ounces)
- On a lightly floured surface, roll bread dough into a 14-inch circle.
- Transfer to a greased 13-inch pizza pan.
- Build up edges slightly.
- Prick dough generously with a fork.
- Bake in a 375°F oven for 20 to 25 minutes or until light brown.
- Spoon tomato sauce over crust.
- Sprinkle 1 cup of the mozzarella cheese over sauce.
- Put pepperoni and gyro meat on top.
- Bake about 12 minutes more or until cheese melts and pizza is heated through.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.