- Stir cream and buttermilk in a pint jar. Cover and shake.
- Let stand at room temperature, uncovered, 6 hours to overnight, then chill well.
- When ready to serve sour cream, beat to medium-stiff peaks - not stiff.
- Serve immediately. Whipped mixture should double in volume.
- Makes a scant 4 cups, whipped.
Contributed by Edit
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.