This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Morgan Estate in Austin, Texas in 1982.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 8 habanero peppers finely chopped
- 8 garlic cloves minced
- 4 medium tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Chop peppers as fine as you can then place all ingredients in a food processor and blend to a smooth paste.
- Refrigerate overnight to allow flavors to infuse.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.