- ¼ cup of raisins
- 2 teaspoons of butter
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 2 cups of boiled red kidney beans
- 2 cup of water from boiling the beans
- ½ cup of sugar
- 1 cup of coconut milk
- 3 cups of evaporated milk
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- Cassava Bread (may be omitted)
- ½ lb of sweet potatoes
- 10 cloves
- 1 cup of milk cookies (may be omitted)
- Put the beans, the coconut milk and half the milk in a pot and bring to a boil.
- Add the rest of the milk, sugar, raisins and sweet potatoes and let boil medium heat for 10 minutes.
- Stir regularly to avoid sticking.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and boil to the desired consistency.
- Spread butter on the cassava bread, sprinkle with salt and put in the oven until it turns golden brown.
- Serve the beans chilled with the cassava on the side.
- Put cookies on top of the beans.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.