A Catfish recipe.
"Hail Ceasar" rub Edit
- 3 tablespoons dried basil
- 3 tablespoons dried oregano
- 3 tablespoons garlic salt
- 3 tablespoons lemon pepper
- 4 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese (such as Kraft)
- Prepare "Hail Ceasar" Rub by mixing spices and Parmesan cheese in a glass jar with a tight-fitting lid.
- Store the blend in a dark cupboard, away from heat, and it will keep for two to three months.
- Preheat grill to high heat
- Sprinkle ½ to 1 teaspoon of the blend on a lightly oiled fillet.
- Grill or broil over high heat for 3½ to 4 minutes per side, or until the fish begins to flake when tested with a fork in the thickest part.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.