- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup fresh lime juice
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh dill
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 2 small serrano chiles, seeded, minced (about 2½ teaspoons)
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tsp celery seeds
- 8 cups (packed) shredded cabbage (about 1¼ pounds)
- 2 cups (packed) shredded carrots (about 2 large)
- Whisk mayonnaise, olive oil, lime juice, apple cider vinegar, mustard, chopped dill, sugar, chilies, garlic and celery seeds in medium bowl to blend.
- Toss cabbage and carrots in large bowl with enough dressing to coat.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- (coleslaw can be prepared ahead.
- Let stand at room temperature up to 1 hour or cover and refrigerate up to 4 hours.
- Serve cold or at room temperature.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.